About Conflict Resolution Training
In 2010, our founder and head instructor, Susan Deveney, founded Conflict Resolution Training. She saw a great need for mediation skills for mental health and legal professionals—so she created courses specifically to train professionals in mediation.
Since our founding, the CRT team has trained thousands of mediators across the US. We believe in creating interactive, entertaining, and effective educational experiences that help professionals advance their careers.
Susan Deveney – Head Trainer
What makes Conflict Resolution Training different?
CRT is different from any other mediation training option on the market.
- CRT offers the only mediation training certification that qualifies you to mediate in any state.
- CRT is the only national conflict resolution training organization with a network of conflict resolution professionals.
- We offer not only advanced training options, but more specific courses designed to help mediators handle the complexities of the real world. Dive beyond surface-level knowledge and become a true expert with our courses.
- CRT’s courses are available on-site or online. You earn the same number of CEUs no matter what, so you can choose the learning option that best fits your situation.
- We believe interaction is key to learning. All CRT courses are live, giving you the benefit of live lectures, group exercises, and role play.
- You don’t need court approvals or supervision to work with clients after successfully completing a CRT program. Expand your income and set your own fees as a private practice mediator with the tools we provide you.